When it comes to ensuring that a fractional property is successful, appointing a reliable and qualified property manager is essential. This professional is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the fractional ownership experience and ensuring that owners can derive maximum benefit from their investment in the property.
The Local Manager
The Local Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of the fractional property and on a day-to-day basis, providing personalized services for each fractional owner. This includes:
- Arranging for cleaning, repairs, and maintenance.
- Handling check-ins/check-outs.
- Conducting regular inspections of the property.
- Ensuring that all necessary permits and regulations comply with local laws and ensuring the safety and security of the property.
- Conducting financial activities such as tracking payments and invoices, and calculating costs.
Fractional France employs reliable Local Managers who are committed to ensuring the successful, day-to-day operations of each of their fractional properties.
The Management Coordinator
In addition to hiring and administering competent local managers, the Management Coordinator provides a selection of services to make fractional ownership with Fractional France as easy and stress-free as possible. These include:
- Collecting and organizing expenses and taxes monthly.
- Compiling and providing financial reports and budgets.
- Supervising property management locally.
- Taking care of Home Owners Association matters, including managing documentation.
With Fractional France’s fractional ownership real estate programs, you can own property in France without any of the associated stress.